I certainly don’t know from personal experience, but I’m under the impression that most religious people consider their religion to be unique. Yes, there are some people who believe there are “many ways to truth,” but I don’t think I’m going out on too shaky a limb to claim that the majority of religious believers […]
All posts tagged jim jones
Posted by NFQ on June 22, 2011
“God is on everyone’s side…. And, in the last analysis, he is on the side with plenty of money and large armies.”— Jean Anouilh
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
- Justin on I’m easy to convert, actually
- a on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Trolls not Welcome Pittie Chickie on Prayers for snow
- Definition: secular | Friendly Humanist on Secular does not mean atheist
- Matladi on Is abortion morally permissible?
- Iron Stylus on The funniest JW tract ever!
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets