I certainly don’t know from personal experience, but I’m under the impression that most religious people consider their religion to be unique. Yes, there are some people who believe there are “many ways to truth,” but I don’t think I’m going out on too shaky a limb to claim that the majority of religious believers […]
All posts tagged jim jones
Posted by NFQ on June 22, 2011
“A thorough reading and understanding of the Bible is the surest path to atheism.”— Donald Morgan
- Ingrid Shank on The wicked child at Passover
- Anonymous on What is a god, anyway?
- Loulie on Learning to be an evangelist
- Triston on What is idolatry?
- faissialoo (@faissialoo) on Sexuality, gender identity, and religion
- David Cass on Why I don’t write about Islam
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets