I certainly don’t know from personal experience, but I’m under the impression that most religious people consider their religion to be unique. Yes, there are some people who believe there are “many ways to truth,” but I don’t think I’m going out on too shaky a limb to claim that the majority of religious believers […]
All posts tagged jim jones
Posted by NFQ on June 22, 2011
“I’d take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”— Douglas Adams
- Wendy on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Bill Breuer on The wicked child at Passover
- Nev Richards on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- John Stefanyszyn on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- Madeline Wampler on Growing up UU
- NFQblog on Look how far we’ve come
- ced on The funniest JW tract ever!
- Rick Honey on That’s no Jesus fish…
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets