I find it can be helpful to examine one’s own culture by analogy, considering another set of customs to which one is an outsider. In this spirit, I hope you’ll enjoy this comic from Pictures for Sad Children (click for the full image): For those of you who used to ritually feast on the flesh […]
“Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain.”— Gene Roddenberry
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
- Justin on I’m easy to convert, actually
- a on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Trolls not Welcome Pittie Chickie on Prayers for snow
- Definition: secular | Friendly Humanist on Secular does not mean atheist
- Matladi on Is abortion morally permissible?
- Iron Stylus on The funniest JW tract ever!
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets