I find it can be helpful to examine one’s own culture by analogy, considering another set of customs to which one is an outsider. In this spirit, I hope you’ll enjoy this comic from Pictures for Sad Children (click for the full image): For those of you who used to ritually feast on the flesh […]
“Now, what’s the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there’s no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that could count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists?”— Carl Sagan
- Alittlechristiangirl on Learning to be an evangelist
- Wendy on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Bill Breuer on The wicked child at Passover
- Nev Richards on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- John Stefanyszyn on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- Madeline Wampler on Growing up UU
- NFQblog on Look how far we’ve come
- ced on The funniest JW tract ever!
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets