Inside Higher Ed reports on an incident stemming from two articles written by professors at Calvin College and published in what is apparently a scholarly journal, the American Scientific Affiliation‘s Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith. (I have never heard of the American Scientific Affiliation or any of its journals, but then I am not […]
“It is as though the Christian faith enjoys a special status not shared by other perspectives: to reject Christianity, we must obtain a doctorate in theology and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt it is untrue, but to accept Christianity, all we need is the faith of a little child, with no prior sympathetic or systematic study of other religious and nonreligious alternatives.”— Kenneth Daniels
- Wendy on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Bill Breuer on The wicked child at Passover
- Nev Richards on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- John Stefanyszyn on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- Madeline Wampler on Growing up UU
- NFQblog on Look how far we’ve come
- ced on The funniest JW tract ever!
- Rick Honey on That’s no Jesus fish…
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets