Inside Higher Ed reports on an incident stemming from two articles written by professors at Calvin College and published in what is apparently a scholarly journal, the American Scientific Affiliation‘s Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith. (I have never heard of the American Scientific Affiliation or any of its journals, but then I am not […]
All posts tagged christian reformed church
Posted by NFQ on September 5, 2011
“Is it not better to place a question mark upon a problem while seeking an answer than to put the label ‘God’ there and consider the matter closed?”— Joseph Lewis
- Tom Reale on More on Adam and Eve: Did God lie?
- What is the difference between knowledge and belief? | CL-UAT on Defining agnosticism
- chase on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Freedomborn ... Aussie Christian Focus on Free will is a non-response
- Ingrid Shank on The wicked child at Passover
- Anonymous on What is a god, anyway?
- Loulie on Learning to be an evangelist
- Triston on What is idolatry?
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets