Inside Higher Ed reports on an incident stemming from two articles written by professors at Calvin College and published in what is apparently a scholarly journal, the American Scientific Affiliation‘s Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith. (I have never heard of the American Scientific Affiliation or any of its journals, but then I am not […]
“Life in Lubbock, Texas, taught me two things: One is that God loves you and you’re going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the most awful, filthy thing on earth and you should save it for someone you love.”— Butch Hancock
- Ingrid Shank on The wicked child at Passover
- Anonymous on What is a god, anyway?
- Loulie on Learning to be an evangelist
- Triston on What is idolatry?
- faissialoo (@faissialoo) on Sexuality, gender identity, and religion
- David Cass on Why I don’t write about Islam
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets