Inside Higher Ed reports on an incident stemming from two articles written by professors at Calvin College and published in what is apparently a scholarly journal, the American Scientific Affiliation‘s Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith. (I have never heard of the American Scientific Affiliation or any of its journals, but then I am not […]
All posts tagged calvin college
Posted by NFQ on September 5, 2011
“I’d take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”— Douglas Adams
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
- Justin on I’m easy to convert, actually
- a on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Trolls not Welcome Pittie Chickie on Prayers for snow
- Definition: secular | Friendly Humanist on Secular does not mean atheist
- Matladi on Is abortion morally permissible?
- Iron Stylus on The funniest JW tract ever!
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets