Inside Higher Ed reports on an incident stemming from two articles written by professors at Calvin College and published in what is apparently a scholarly journal, the American Scientific Affiliation‘s Perspectives on Science & Christian Faith. (I have never heard of the American Scientific Affiliation or any of its journals, but then I am not […]
“The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than that a drunken man is happier than a sober one. The happiness of credulity is a cheap and dangerous quality.”— George Bernard Shaw
- Alittlechristiangirl on Learning to be an evangelist
- Wendy on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Bill Breuer on The wicked child at Passover
- Nev Richards on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- John Stefanyszyn on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- Madeline Wampler on Growing up UU
- NFQblog on Look how far we’ve come
- ced on The funniest JW tract ever!
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets