Ugh, you guys, being sick is not cool. Being sick and not being able to just stay home from school and eat grapes while watching Sesame Street is even less cool. Work is really taking all the energy I have. See you soon, I promise.
Posted by NFQ on September 27, 2013
“Religions vary in their degree of idiocy, but I reject them all. For most people, religion is nothing more than a substitute for a malfunctioning brain.”— Gene Roddenberry
- Tom Reale on More on Adam and Eve: Did God lie?
- What is the difference between knowledge and belief? | CL-UAT on Defining agnosticism
- chase on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Freedomborn ... Aussie Christian Focus on Free will is a non-response
- Ingrid Shank on The wicked child at Passover
- Anonymous on What is a god, anyway?
- Loulie on Learning to be an evangelist
- Triston on What is idolatry?
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets