Click on the picture to see the other half of the strip. And don’t miss part 2 and part 3. If there was a historical event behind the Biblical story, this is roughly how I’d imagine it most likely went down (minus the anachronistic weapons). … Creepy, huh?
Genesis 22 illustrated
Posted by NFQ on April 12, 2012
“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you. It’s what you do know that ain’t true.”— Will Rogers
- Ingrid Shank on The wicked child at Passover
- Anonymous on What is a god, anyway?
- Loulie on Learning to be an evangelist
- Triston on What is idolatry?
- faissialoo (@faissialoo) on Sexuality, gender identity, and religion
- David Cass on Why I don’t write about Islam
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets