Click on the picture to see the other half of the strip. And don’t miss part 2 and part 3. If there was a historical event behind the Biblical story, this is roughly how I’d imagine it most likely went down (minus the anachronistic weapons). … Creepy, huh?
Genesis 22 illustrated
“I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”— Stephen F. Roberts
- Tom Reale on More on Adam and Eve: Did God lie?
- What is the difference between knowledge and belief? | CL-UAT on Defining agnosticism
- chase on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Freedomborn ... Aussie Christian Focus on Free will is a non-response
- Ingrid Shank on The wicked child at Passover
- Anonymous on What is a god, anyway?
- Loulie on Learning to be an evangelist
- Triston on What is idolatry?
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets