Click on the picture to see the other half of the strip. And don’t miss part 2 and part 3. If there was a historical event behind the Biblical story, this is roughly how I’d imagine it most likely went down (minus the anachronistic weapons). … Creepy, huh?
Genesis 22 illustrated
“Not believing in God is easy — you can’t prove a negative, so there’s no work to do. You can’t prove that there isn’t an elephant inside the trunk of my car. You sure? How about now? Maybe he was just hiding before. Check again. Did I mention that my personal heartfelt definition of the word “elephant” includes mystery, order, goodness, love and a spare tire?”— Penn Jillette
- Triston on What is idolatry?
- faissialoo (@faissialoo) on Sexuality, gender identity, and religion
- David Cass on Why I don’t write about Islam
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
- Justin on I’m easy to convert, actually
- a on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Trolls not Welcome Pittie Chickie on Prayers for snow
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets