I still have a few more posts about Bible dealbreakers in the hopper. In the meantime, here are the things I might have blogged about this week but didn’t, thanks to that series.
- Is Jesus the answer to all of our questions?
- Roger Ebert blames Middle East cultural norms (read: Islam) for the sexual assault of journalist Lara Logan.
- On a related note, the Catholic Church continues to be appalling and abhorrent on the topic of sexual abuse within their organization.
- “A Week” is less than a month away. Mark your calendars! (Via.)
- Tennessee is considering “teaching the controversy” about not only evolution, but also “the chemical origins of life, global warming, and human cloning.”
- God’s existence proved using basic arithmetic! Who knew?