Via The Bible is Useless, here is a comment from Darren Schreiber and an insightful reply from Ann Druyan, on the topic of how we respond to the unknown.
Science and the unknown
Posted by NFQ on July 21, 2010
“I’d take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”— Douglas Adams
- Loulie on Learning to be an evangelist
- Triston on What is idolatry?
- faissialoo (@faissialoo) on Sexuality, gender identity, and religion
- David Cass on Why I don’t write about Islam
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
- Justin on I’m easy to convert, actually
- a on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets