Via The Bible is Useless, here is a comment from Darren Schreiber and an insightful reply from Ann Druyan, on the topic of how we respond to the unknown.
Science and the unknown
Posted by NFQ on July 21, 2010
“I have never seen the slightest scientific proof of the religious theories of heaven and hell, of future life for individuals, or of a personal God.”— Thomas Edison
- Wendy on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Bill Breuer on The wicked child at Passover
- Nev Richards on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- John Stefanyszyn on Proof of Jesus’ resurrection?
- Madeline Wampler on Growing up UU
- NFQblog on Look how far we’ve come
- ced on The funniest JW tract ever!
- Rick Honey on That’s no Jesus fish…
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets