Via The Bible is Useless, here is a comment from Darren Schreiber and an insightful reply from Ann Druyan, on the topic of how we respond to the unknown.
Science and the unknown
In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses in return for protection of his own.— Thomas Jefferson
- Christopher N. Govandtwstar on Why I don’t write about Islam
- What's in a name on I’m easy to convert, actually
- Justin on I’m easy to convert, actually
- a on Jehovah’s Witnesses on hell
- Trolls not Welcome Pittie Chickie on Prayers for snow
- Definition: secular | Friendly Humanist on Secular does not mean atheist
- Matladi on Is abortion morally permissible?
- Iron Stylus on The funniest JW tract ever!
Tagsafterlife apologetics atheism beliefs bible blog catholicism charity christianity christmas church-state separation culture customs debate discrimination education evangelism evidence evil evolution faith family health history humanism humor identity islam judaism justice knowledge law logic love morality music politics prayer psychology qur'an science sex sexual orientation torah usa
Mojoey’s Atheist Blogroll
Find NFQ on…
Tweet, tweet!My Tweets